Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Cop Car Donut Shop

My topics today are a little off topic but I’m told a truthful Blog should reflect a little personal information. That way your readers can get to know you and be aware of any personal bias.

Today I have an opportunity to share some information about my family. I have one older brother John who is the Chief of Police in our little community of Scotia, NY. I mention him today because tomorrow night the Discovery Channel is re-airing a segment that reveals another one of my brothers many talents.

Monday night, January 30th at 9:00 PM EST and later at 1:00 AM, the Discovery Channel airs an episode of Monster Garage created one week in the summer of 2003 we spent in Long Beach, CA. Jesse James along with a gang of cops and one doughnut guy, transform a 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Police Cruiser into a mobile Doughnut Shop. If it sounds like something you’d be interested in plug it into your TiVo.

 

Share on Facebook


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao..cops and their donuts....

seriously..though...

damn impressive project....

much thx for winpatrol...fine piece of work there...

congrats to u and ur bro...

later ace...

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home